Tennessee Christian Preparatory School offers need-based tuition assistance to students whose performance indicates academic motivation as well as exemplary attendance and behavior.
Assistance is granted and continued only if funds are available and the following guidelines are met:
- The parent or guardian must file a written application for assistance annually. Tuition assistance is awarded for one year only and must be applied for each year following the initial granting of assistance.
- The parent or guardian must provide the school the most recent income tax return submitted to the IRS as well as a copy of a recent pay check stub for every employed member for the family.
- The tuition assistance form must be submitted to the Financial Assistance Committee for consideration.
- The enrollment fee must be paid (no tuition assistance provided for enrollment fee.)
- The parent or guardian agrees to notify Tennessee Christian Preparatory School of financial changes significantly improving the level of family income.
- Tuition assistance shall not be offered in exchange for goods or services.
Please download the Tuition Assistance Application on the right.