2020-2021 Tuition Rates and Policies
|Grades 1st – 5th||$475|
|Grades 6th – 8th||$500|
|Grades 9th – 12th||$500|
- Enrollment fees must be paid prior to student starting school.
- Classroom openings will not be reserved for a student until the Enrollment Fee has been paid.
- Discounts/Refunds will not be given for Enrollment Fees.
This annual Enrollment Fee for grades K-12th covers the cost of registration, books, materials, our FACTS Student Management Software, Parent Alert System, and FACTS Financial Management System. It also covers the cost of networking hardware and infrastructure upgrades including firewall and content filtering software.
2020-2021 Tuition Schedule
|Grade||12 Months||10 Months||Annual||By July 1st*|
|Middle School, 6th-8th||$749.17||$899.00||$8,990||$8,720.30*|
|High School, 9th-12th||$790.84||$949.00||$9,490||$9,205.30*|
*A 3% prepayment discount will be applied to full tuition paying families who prepay the full amount by July 1, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year.
Refunds will not be given for Tuition.
Part-Time Students: K-12
TCPS admits K-12 students on a part-time basis, using a-la-carte class selection. Families may choose the number of classes for their student(s) and pay per class fees and tuition. Part-time students are also eligible to participate in many of our extracurricular activities. See our information sheets for Part Time K-5th and Part Time 6-12th.
- A $500 annual sibling discount will be available for each Full Time (Aug-May) student, beginning with the second child in K-12.
- A $200 annual sibling discount will be available for each Full-Time (M-F, Aug-May) Preschool student, beginning with the second child.
- Multi-sibling discounts are not available for part-time students.
- Multi-sibling discounts are not available as an additional discount for any family that is receiving Need-based or other Scholarships.
Need-based scholarships may be available to families who qualify and to the extent of availability of funding. All families requesting scholarships must provide detailed financial information along with the completion and submission of the FACTS application. Need-Based Scholarship information and links to the application as outlined here on the school website. Preschool students are not eligible for need-based scholarships.
Due to limited availability of Need-Based Scholarships, returning families are strongly encouraged to apply at the time of re-enrollment. Need-Based Scholarships are considered on a year-by-year basis and a new application must be submitted each year.
Preschool Tuition and Fees
- New Student Enrollment Fee – $175
- Returning Student Enrollment Fee – $125
- Online Application Fee – $25
Preschool hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Aftercare is provided after 3 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. for $6 per day.
Lunch will be provided daily for $2.50 per day/per student.
Our fall preschool program begins Monday, August 11, 2020.
Tuition cost is divided evenly over the program year, so monthly tuition is the same amount each month and not prorated for the weeks the school is closed.
|Full Time, K-3 or K-4||M/T/W/Th/F||$580||$5,800|
|Part Time, K-3 or K-4||M/W/F||$415||$4,150|
|Part Time, K-3 Only||T/Th||$315||$3,150|
Refunds will not be given for tuition or enrollment fees.
When a sibling is enrolled in the TCPS Elementary, Middle or High School, a Full-Time (M-F, Aug-May) preschool student will receive a $200 annual discount. A $200 discount will apply to the 2nd child (or more) when multiple preschoolers are enrolled in TCPS. Discount will be prorated for students enrolling after August. No child will receive more than one discount. The highest discount will be applied.
After School Care
Preschool: After school care is available until 5:30 p.m. for $6 each day. Fees are due each Monday for the previous week.
K – 5th Grade: TCPS partners with the Cleveland Family YMCA to provide after school care on the TCPS campus.