2018-2019 Tuition Rates and Policies
Enrollment Fees (This includes registration, books, fees & etc.)
|Grades 1st – 5th||$325|
|Grades 6th – 8th||$350|
|Grades 9th – 12th||$350|
- There will be a $50 discount to those students that complete re-enrollment by Friday, March 30, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year. Enrollment fees are due at the time of re-enrollment. After March 30th, no enrollment discounts will be given for the 2018/19 school year.
- Enrollment is not complete until the enrollment fee is paid.
- Refunds will not be given for Enrollment Fees.
- No child will be allowed to start the school year if enrollment fees have not been paid. Open positions will not be reserved for a student until the Enrollment Fee has been paid.
- Tuition assistance does not apply to Enrollment Fees.
Technology Fee: $150 per student
This annual fee for grades K-12th covers the annual cost of our RenWeb Student Management Software, FACTS Tuition Management System, and Parent Alert System. It covers electronic banking institutional and transaction fees, and covers the cost of networking hardware and infrastructure upgrades including firewall and content filtering software. This fee is payable prior to the student attending school. Tuition assistance does not apply to Technology Fees. Discounts/refunds will not be given for Technology Fees.
2018-2019 Tuition Schedule
|Grade||12 Months||10 Months||Annual||By July 1st*|
|Middle School, 6th-8th||$749.17||$899.00||$8,990||$8,540.50*|
|High School, 9th-12th||$790.84||$949.00||$9,490||$9,015.50*|
*A 5% prepayment discount will be applied to full tuition paying families who prepay the full amount by July 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year.
Refunds will not be given for Tuition.
- A $500 annual sibling discount will be available for each Full Time (Aug-May) student, beginning with the second child in K-12.
- A $200 annual sibling discount will be available for each Full-Time (M-F, Aug-May) Preschool student, beginning with the second child.
- Multi-sibling discounts do not apply to part-time students and are not available for any family that is receiving Need-based or other Scholarships.
Need-based scholarships may be available to families who qualify and to the extent of availability of funding. All families requesting scholarships must provide detailed financial information along with the completion and submission of the FACTS application. Need-Based Scholarship information and links to the application process can be found here. Preschool students are not eligible for need-based scholarships.
Application submission deadline for returning families is April 20, 2018.
Due to limited availability of Need-Based Scholarships, returning families are strongly encouraged to apply at the time of re-enrollment. Need-Based Scholarships are considered on a year-by-year basis and a new application must be submitted each year.
Preschool Tuition and Fees
- New Student Enrollment Fee – $175
- Returning Student Enrollment Fee – $125
- Online Application Fee – $25
Preschool hours are 7:30am to 3:00pm.
Lunch will be provided daily for $2.50 per day/per student.
Our fall preschool program begins Monday, August 6, 2018.
Tuition cost is divided evenly over the program year, so monthly tuition is the same amount each month and not prorated for the weeks the school is closed.
|Full Time, K-3 or K-4||M/T/W/Th/F||$560||$5,600|
|Part Time, K-3 or K-4||M/W/F||$395||$3,950|
|Part Time, K-3 Only||T/Th||$295||$2,950|
Refunds will not be given for tuition or enrollment fees.
When a sibling is enrolled in the TCPS Lower, Middle or High School, a Full-Time (M-F, Aug-May) preschool student will receive a $200 annual discount. A $200 discount will apply to the 2nd child (or more) when multiple preschoolers are enrolled in TCPS. Discount will be prorated for students enrolling after August. No child will receive more than one discount. The highest discount will be applied.
After School Care
Preschool: After school care is available until 5:30pm for $5 each day. Fees are due each Monday for the previous week.
K – 8th Grade: After school care is available until 5:30pm for $8 each day. Fees are due each Monday for the previous week.